Saturday, January 22, 2005

The White Stuff

So, today: Snow. Lots of it. Yay!

I love a good snow (particularly if I don't have to drive in it, shovel it out, or prevent rugrats from freezing to death outside and driving me nuts inside). So, herein, an attempt to document it. It started here around noon, and if I pay attention I should be able to get photos of the increasing inch-age every couple of hours. Hurray!







The view from my bedroom window (Jeez, it makes it look like I live in the projects) at 12:30pm (above).





The view from my bedroom window at 4:15 (above). Would have taken three pictures, but the rechargable batteries are in need of, well, recharging.







And these from around 9pm; the last one is with the flash so ... snow, close up!

Up next: Small black dog in tall white fluff!

No comments: