Monday, January 10, 2005

Sick of it all

Good grief; everyone in the office today is sick or getting sick. I was sick before the New Year and got over it, so maybe I'm to blame. But I've been surrounded by hackingand sniffling and stuffed voices all day. It's like being in a hospital (and just about as cold as the morgue in here). My neighbor says it's a petri dish in our little space.

On another note, apparently it does rain in southern California, and has been doing so much that they've had to close down some of the canyon routes, which means means some people can't even get into work. I've been checking in with my co-workers on the left coast and they're all just miserable, because when you're used to perfection, weeks of dreary Seattle-style weather can really get you down. I think people don't know what to do with themselves when they have to stay in the house....



No comments: