Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Towering Inferno



Mom hit the jackpot this year. Best. Birthday present. Ever. (And bonus points for its only semi-practical nature, since you can't just fire up the choco-fountain every day for the hell of it. Well, you could, but if I did I'd just sit on the couch until I was 480 pounds and had to be moved off of it with bits of fiber sticking to me. Eww.)

(No, that's not the exact one she sent, but it's close. And it will be used very shortly at a party. And yes, I'm sure this is to the '00s what cheese fondue was to the '70s, but I don't care. It's chocolate. Melted chocolate. Dippable melted chocolate in an appealing presentation format. OMFG.)

That was a digression. Anyway, mom wins for this year, and for anybody who didn't even send me a bloody email (and you know who you are, people), no chocolate for you.

No comments: