Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Living, in progress



An update: The last house I pictured here of the house I thought mom had bought was, in fact, a model. This is the latest update. They're having theirs built from the ground up. Which explans the apocalyptic landscaping. At least it looks like they're going to have sidewalks. I'm just anti-design which dictates that the garage has to be half the length of the house itself. Can we not just dig an underground basement and park that sucker away where nobody has to think about it?

Another great picture:



Lynda makes the Baltimore Sun! (They're watching the great new Robert Greenwald documentary, "Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price." I sent it to my mom, who couldn't access the link, but apparently realized the article had something to do with Lynda and Wal-Mart. The response? "I thought she hated Wal-Mart!" So much to explain, so little time.

I like the picture because everyone looks like they're pretending so hard not to be aware that they're having their picture taken. Except for the woman on the far left. She's totally goofing on it.

No comments: