Thursday, April 06, 2006

And now it begins

This is hardly a place for breaking news, but since we have CNN on in the office I just have to throw up my snarky joy somewhere:

According to documents presented in court, Cheney's former aide Libby has revealed that Shrub authorized the outing of Valerie Plame, a CIA agent at the time, as an agent, which endangered her life (and her husband), and is clearly a criminal act.

The impeachment ball was already getting started; if this doesn't get him out of office, I don't see that anything else will.

I'm not actually "happy," only positive that this vindicates the vitriol I've had for the moron ever since he stole office.

More when people start actively reporting it. The spin on Fox should be interesting.

UPDATE: People are reporting it.

No comments: